- View all presentations relevant to their scope of practice.
- Read the Seminar Syllabus.
- Perform the case exercises for chapters that they may be using in the assessment of impairment.
- Read the articles at www.6thedition.com relevant to to their scope of practice
- View the available forms for the examinee and examiner.
- View the Resource of “Rating Guidance” for body parts relevant to their scope of practice.
- If performing musculoskeletal impairment assessments, also:
- View the videos on Physical Examination Essentials of the Upper Extremity and Lower Extremity.
- Familiarize yourself with the use of the Calculators.
2. Complete the Mini-Assessment on the Sixth Edition provided at www.certifiedrater.com.
3. Complete the Application Form (no additional fee, restricted to individual subscribers of www.6thedition.com).
- Affirming your involvement in the training.
- Providing your examination score from the Mini-Assessment.
- Completing satisfactorily a ten item examination. (You must score at least 70% to receive the certificate.)
Upon meeting all of the above requirements you will receive immediately by email your Certification of Training.