Subscribers to online training on the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Sixth Edition, provided at www.6thedition.com, will receive Certification of Training, at no additional cost, upon completion of the following steps:
- View all presentations relevant to their scope of practice.
- Read the Seminar Syllabus.
- Perform the case exercises for chapters that they may be using in the assessment of impairment.
- Read the articles at www.6thedition.com relevant to to their scope of practice
- View the available forms for the examinee and examiner.
- View the Resource of “Rating Guidance” for body parts relevant to their scope of practice.
- If performing musculoskeletal impairment assessments, also:
- View the videos on Physical Examination Essentials of the Upper Extremity and Lower Extremity.
- Familiarize yourself with the use of the Calculators.