For Improved Mastery of the AMA Guides
Which training plan will work best for you?
• Subscribe to FifthEdition.com for the training and resources you need to perform impairment evaluations according to the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Fifth Edition.
• Subscribe to 6thEdition.com to receive that valuable training and benefits for the AMA Guides…, Sixth Edition.
• You may subscribe to both FifthEdition.com and 6thEdition.com at a special rate.
• We offer multi-user plans for organizations (details below).
Join today — here’s why it’s risk-free:
If you are not enthusiastic, simply cancel your subscription within the 3 days, and we will refund your fee. (Nevertheless, we’re confident you will value the depth, breadth, and presentation of the material covered. Note, with live training programs offered by others, and there is no refund, we are unique.) To learn the AMA Guides, you need to have a copy of the AMA Guides. They are available for purchase from the AMA, and the Sixth Edition is available on a digital platform.
Please enter any promotional code exactly as provided. Your charge will reflect any promotional discount. Each account is set personally; therefore, please provide 2 days to be activated; however, most are established within a day. You will be advised of your login information.
↓ Just choose a plan, below ↓
Up to 10 individuals within an organization may share a user ID and password. Only one person may access the system at one time.
- For 5 to 10 individuals, this will result in savings.
- For four or fewer users, we recommend individual subscriptions.
- For more than 10, contact us.