If you work with impairment assessments, you must understand the correct use of the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment. To master them, it’s best to learn from those who are most knowledgeable and skilled in their use.
Smart Choice for AMA Guides Training — Online vs. Conventional Programs
- Lower Cost: The $487 subscription is less than the typical one-day seminar ($502 national average) and you have unlimited access.
- No added expenses of travel and loss revenue being out of the office (or away from family) easily savings of thousands of dollars.
- Training available 24/7 – at your schedule and return as needed
- Access to useful online tools and resources
- Bi-monthly exclusive subscriber-only web-based meetings with Dr. Brigham
Traditional training programs offer none of the benefits.
We are pleased to offer:
- Highest-quality training by Senior Editor of the AMA Guides (Sixth Edition) and editor of Guides Newsletter and Guides Casebook
- Training when you need it: 24/7
- Very cost-effective solution to your learning needs
- Resources to enhance the quality and efficiency of your evaluations and reviews
- Upon completion online Certification of Training for Fifth Edition and/or Sixth Edition
Authoritative, convenient, affordable
The Fifth Edition and Sixth Edition training plans are designed for all related professionals: physicians and other healthcare providers, attorneys, claims professionals, fact finders…
The modules’ emphasis is on musculoskeletal injuries of the spine, upper extremities, and lower extremities. Those together represent the vast majority of ratable conditions.
Each account is established personally; therefore, please provide 2 days to be activated; however, most are established within a day. You will be advised of your login information.
Not sure yet? See the detailed description…