Subscribers to online training on the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Fifth Edition, provided at www.fifthedition.com, will receive Certification of Training, at no additional cost, upon completion of the following steps:
- View all presentations and videos relevant to their scope of practice.
- Read the syllabus Guide to the Guides.
- Perform the case exercises for chapters that they may be using in the assessment of impairment.
- View the available forms for the examinee and examiner.
- View the Resource of “Rating Guidance” for body parts relevant to their scope of practice.
2. Complete the Mini-Assessment on the Fifth Edition provided at www.certifiedrater.com.
3. Complete the Application Form (no additional fee, restricted to individual subscribers of www.fifthedition.com).
Note the Application Form includes:
- Affirming your involvement in the training.
- Providing your examination score from the Mini-Assessment.
- Completing satisfactorily a ten item examination. (You must score at least 70% to receive the certificate.)
Upon meeting all of the above requirements you will receive immediately by email your Certification of Training.